DAZL is featured in the #GiveLeeds website to support our work and also help with the NEW DAZL HQ studio in Middleton alterations for our fabulous DAZL Family.
Dance opens up a world of opportunity for our children and young people. We work across Leeds, in some of the most deprived communities of our city. We use dance as a creative pathway to improve health, fitness, creativity and overall wellbeing. All DAZL activities are accessible to people of all ages and abilities.
We use dance to reduce inequalities and raise aspirations – our key aims:
1. Participation – Engaging inactive children and young people through high quality dance as physical activity
2. Community Leadership – Engaging and empowering local people/ communities
3. Partnerships – Supporting and delivering the wider health/ social care agenda
4. Artistic Development & Progression Support – Developing and nurturing new & existing local talent
5. Celebrating Communities & Performance Opportunities – bringing the whole community together and championing positive achievements
How can you help?
Your kind donation means we can welcome more children and young people into our DAZL community!
Visit the Give Leeds Website here – Homepage – Give Leeds