East Leeds Activity Camp Starting 28th July Monday – ThursdayS
10-2pm for 4weeks Dance and Sports Camp
Food provision Provided by Fareshare Yorkshire – Breakfast – toast, bagels, breakfast bars, cereals and for Lunch – packed lunch
DAZL & BARCA Leeds Wednesdays 2.45pm
- New Wortley Community Centre 3rd, 4th, 5th August 2020, Each day 10am-3pm. ACE will be delivering multisports in the Afternoon each day 1-2.30pm. Hot & Cold Snack Boxes for Free Lunch.
- Fall into place & DAZL Seacroft Garden Groovers 28th, 29th, 30th Morning session 10.30am and afternoon session 2.30pm supported by Inner East Community Committee.
- West Yorkshire Police & DAZL Activity Project at Beeston Broncos, Tuesdays & Thursday 10.30-12noon starting 28th July for 4weeks
- Mental Health & Resilience Dance Project (10am-3pm x 4 days 10th -13th August) with DAZL Head Coach Mason Jubb (RUOK? Film and Podcast Project with DAZL Youth Dance Company)
- Wednesday & Friday 10.30am, Healthy Holidays 5-week Summer dance course via Facebook Live.
- Advance Choreography with Mason Fridays 2-3pm via Zoom
- Darren – Wakefield online dance, Morning Motivation SUNDAYS 10am via Facebook LIVE
Summer Garden Groovers Housing Advisory Panel Project TBC
- Inner south garden Groovers sessions per week Middleton & Beeston, Holbeck for Inner South Housing Advisory Panel also in partnership with Get Set Leeds. Wednesday & Fridays.
- Outer South Garden Groovers across Outer South Communities. TBC
DAZL Summer Outdoor social distancing dance sessions
Weekly social distancing outdoor dance sessions weather permitting. If weather is bad, we will do a zoom session, please see below. (4-weeks starting 28th July 2020)
- Diamonds 3-4PM or 4-5pm outdoors Middleton Community Centre each session 1hr Pom & 1hr Hip-Hop in their bubbles.
- DAZL Mums Monday 6pm-7pm outdoors Middleton Community Centre
- DAZL Inclusive Tuesdays 3pm outdoors Middleton Community Centre.
- Tuesday Dance Fitness 6pm streamed to Facebook outdoors Middleton Community Centre
- Inspire – Ebor Gardens Fridays with Chloe outdoors Burmantofts Field
- Bramley – Fridays 3pm – 1.5hr session on Bramley Field, Rayville Road
- DAZL XPLODE Saturdays 9.30-10.30am outdoors Middleton Community Centre
- DANCE FITNESS Saturdays with CHRISIE & STEPH) 9.30-10.30 outdoors Middleton Community Centre
Workshops with another organisation
- Getaway Girls Summer Dance Workshop, 5th August 1-2pm
- Restablish summer dance workshop, Watsonia Wednesday 5th August 3.30-4.30pm and 12th August 11am-12noon.
PLEASE CALL/ TEXT 07519018675 OR EMAIL [email protected]