Whilst we are all at home and cant get out to face to face sessions with DAZL, the team at Dance Action Zone Leeds & DAZL Wakefield have worked hard to put some resources and activities together. We are thinking of you all have created a series of Facebook groups for your sessions. Most people have accepted these and joined the groups already. We are really impressed with you and how you have engaged with this process and if anyone has any suggestions please dont let us know.
What will be on offer whilst I am at home?
- Online dance challenges for children and families to upload to their individual Facebook groups or just simply upload under the various videos.
- Session videos and tutorials will be upload for you all to practice
- Weekly 20min family dance fitness
- Warm-up, Cool Down and Individual skills dance activity Videos
- Facebook LIVE sessions and Zoom Room sessions – this will be advertised on your groups page and via our social media.
What if I do not attend a DAZL Session and cant go onto the private social media groups?
- You must fill out an online consent form
- You must then be able to answer the security question for the group.
- Groups are monitored by the DAZL team and and comment or upload has to be agreed by a DAZL Staff/ Team member.
- You can only add yourself to the your local session or you can join in on the general open activities to all.
What social media platforms will you be using?
- Facebook – @danceactionzoneleeds and @dazl_wakefield
- Twitter – @DAZL_Leeds & @DAZL_Wakefiled
- Instagram – @danceactionzoneleeds and @dazl_wakefield
- Vimeo – (Video Channel) www.vimeo.com/danceactionzoneleeds
- YouTube – (Video Channel) www.youtube.com/dazldiamonds
Stay in contact
You can also email [email protected] or Whattsapp your progression on 07519018675
#DAZLonline activity at home disclaimer
DAZL strongly recommend that you consult your doctor before undertaking any changes in your physical activity regime. DAZL and the team take no responsibility for any personal loss or injury caused whilst you participate in our #DAZLonline activities. Please make sure the area around you is clear of any hazards before starting any of the activities. Stay hydrated and be aware of you body and surroundings.
Stay Safe, Stay At Home, Listen To The Experts! We cant wait to see you all soon.
Love Team DAZL #DAZLfamily